1 prepared round sponge cake
1 batch prepared icing
1 bag jelly beans
1 large packet desiccated coconut
4 drops green food coloring
- 1.Cut prepared round cake in half.
- 2.Place frosting on one half of the cake.
- 3.Put the two pieces together.
- 4.Stand flat edge of cake on cake plate, and cut a notch out. This will form the neck of the bunny.
- 5.Place the cake and frosting that you cut out onto the back of the cake. This forms the bunny tail.
- 6.Frost the entire cake.
- 7.Cover the cake with desiccated coconut.
- 8.Add jelly beans for eyes and nose.
- 9.Add licorice for whiskers
- 10.Cut ears out of pink heavy-weight paper and fold in the middle. Push into cake.
- 11.Take approximately 1 cupful of coconut, and add 4 drops of green food coloring.
- 12.Mix coconut and green food coloring until the coconut is well covered.
- 13.Place the green coconut on the plate around the bunny. Add jelly beans to the grass.
Enjoy your Easter Bunny Cake and Happy Easter!
Get your recipes from http://929wlmi.com/shows/show/smokin-joe/
By Danaimge (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons