We try our best to provide you with up-to-date events in your area, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. If your event is not listed feel free to Submit Your Haunted House.
Jaycee’s Haunted House
- Come get your scare on at the longest running haunted house in South Dakota. $8 admission or $6 with a canned good. Bring your employee ID if you are in the military, police, fire department or work at a hospital - you’ll get an extra $2 off!
- Located at the Fine Arts Building at the W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds
- October 16-18, 21-31, November 1
Ghosts & Graves Tour of Woodlawn Cemetery
- Stroll through the cemetery by lantern light and learn some all new tales of the famous and infamous from Sioux Falls history as local actors bring the stories to life! Tickets $10 at the Old Courthouse Museum
- October 16-18th
- Tours begin at 6:30, 6:50, 7:10, 7:30, & 7:50 p.m. each night (8:10 tour Fri. & Sat only)
- 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Haunted Sioux Falls Tour
- Learn about area ghosts, mysterious footprints and other unexplained phenomena. Tickets $10 and go on sale Sept 13th at Siouxland Museums.
Submit Your Haunted House